Please observe the following rules when you reserve and use a collaboration room:
- Reservation must be for room use by two or more persons.
- A valid student ID and completed online form is required to reserve a collaboration room. (go to: Room Reservation Form) This is the same place you can make an appointment with the Writing Center.
- Reservations can only be made by the ID holder, and the student must be present while the room is in use.
- One person from the group may make a single reservation for one of the rooms for up to 2 hours.
- Printed appointment confirmation must be posted on the door of the room.
- Please read our Small Collaboration Rooms Policy listed below. This applies to all study room users.
SMALL COLLABORATION ROOMS POLICY
Statement of Policy & Text
Small collaboration rooms are dedicated for the use of small groups involved in studying, working on class projects and/or meeting about class projects. These rooms are available by reservation online. Small groups are considered from 2-6 people based on the size of each room.
Need for the Policy
The Student Success Center and Academic Services is committed to providing a space for students and to advising users of services and appropriate policies.
Requirements & Guidelines
- The one to two hour reservations begin and end on the hour, e.g. from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. The reservation holder will have exclusive use of the reserved room at any time during the time reserved.
- A valid confirmation email (printed in advance by the person reserving the space) must be displayed on the door of the reserved room.
- Groups must leave rooms in clean condition.
- Windows in rooms may not be covered at any time.
Success Center TV Instructions
- Display - Turn on display by pressing the “on” button on the control box
- Connect Laptop – VGA or HDMI
- VGA – plug cable into VGA port on laptop. Plug sound lack into headphone port on laptop
- Press “VGA” on control box to display
- HDMI – plug either HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 cable into HDMI port on laptop
- Press either HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 (depending on which cable you used) on control box to display
- Volume – Use the volume knob to control the display volume
- Turn off display by pressing the “off” button on the control box
Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in suspension of small collaboration room privileges.