Fall Tuition Due Date was July 28, 2021
- Did you complete your health insurance waiver? Click on Student Health Insurance to the left. (The insurance charge will be removed from your account within 24 hours after waiving it)
- Are you thinking about enrolling in the EZ payment plan? You will find information below to all your questions.
- Need a loan to help cover your balance? You will find information below on private educational loans (click the elmselect link) or Federal Direct Plus loans (dependent students only).
- Did you complete your loan confirmation? Click on Loan Confirmations to the left. (All loan changes will take 5-7 days to be reflected on your invoice)
- What is CASHNet? CASHNet is where you will view your e-bill, make payments, and view your up to date activity details. No separate login is needed. Just click on CASHNet Online System to the left, then the go to CASHNet link.
- Want to give someone access to view or pay your bill? Go to CASHNet and click My Account, then under Payers, click Send a payer invitation.
- Want to enroll in E-refund? Go to CASHNet and click on My Account, then click sign up under Direct deposit refunds.