Winter-Spring Tuition Due Date is December 15, 2023
- Are you thinking about enrolling in the EZ payment plan? You will find information below to all your questions. (if you are only enrolled in a Winter class, you are not eligible for the EZ payment plan).
- Need a loan to help cover your balance? You will find information below on private educational loans (click the elmselect link), Federal Direct Plus loans (dependent students only), or Federal Direct Graduate Plus loans (Graduate students only).
- Did you complete your loan confirmation? Click on Loan Confirmations to the left. (All loan changes will take 5-7 days to be reflected on your invoice)
- Does your employer do tuition reimbursement? If so, you will need to complete the Employee Benefit Application and the Tuition Deferment form located on the left.
- What is Transact Integrated Payments (fka CASHNet)? Transact Integrated Payments is where you will view your e-bill, make payments, and view your up to date activity details. No separate login is needed. Just click on Transact Integrated Payments to the left, then the go to Transact Integrated Payments link.
- Want to give someone access to view or pay your bill? Go to Transact Integrated Payments and click My Account, then under Payers, click Send a payer invitation.
- Want to enroll in E-refund? Go to Transact Integrated Payments and click on My Account, then click sign up under Direct deposit refunds.
- If you have a credit on your account, you will not receive your refund prior to the start of classes. Refunds will be processed once all attendance has been verified for your individual classes.