Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
On this page, you will find many items that may assist you throughout your academic journey here at Cedar Crest College. It is important to know that students are responsible for ensuring that all degree requirements are being met and are encouraged to keep in consistent communication with their assigned advisor.
The Registrar’s Office strives to support the needs of the Cedar Crest College community by maintaining the integrity of student academic records and information in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. Additionally, this office is the official source of information surrounding degree/certificate conferral and reporting. The Registrar is a member of AACRAO, the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers.
It is our pleasure to provide the following services to the students, faculty, staff, and other constituents across our campus:
- Assistance with course registration, withdrawal, and attendance reporting.
- Evaluation of transcripts and application of transfer credits.
- Scheduling of classes, classrooms, and final examinations.
- Assistance for students utilizing VA Education benefits.
- Issuing official transcripts and diplomas
- Assistance with degree progress and auditing.
The Registrar’s Office can be found in Curtis Hall, Room 136 with office hours of 8:30a.m – 4:30p.m Monday through Friday. The office can also be reached by phone at (610) 740-3765 and by fax at (610) 740-3766.