*If you must submit 2021-2022 verification documents, you are able to submit a signed copy of your 2019 tax return and all schedules. To UPLOAD ANY DOCUMENTS, click "Student Financial Services Upload & Forms" (to the left)
SIGNATURES ON ANY DOCUMENTS MUST BE AN ACTUAL SIGNATURE - FONT/TYPED SIGNATURES ARE NOT ACCETAPLE AND WILL BE RECORDED AS AN INCOMPLETE DOCUMENT.
You may also request a tax return transcript online through the IRS website (NOT an account transcript) or call the IRS at 800-908-9946
To Request Online, What You Need
To register and use this service, you need:
- your SSN, date of birth, filing status and mailing address from latest tax return,
- access to your email account,
- your personal account number from a credit card, mortgage, home equity loan, home equity line of credit or car loan, and
- a mobile phone with your name on the account.
What You Get
- All transcript types are available online
- View, print or download your transcript
- Username and password to return later