*If you must submit 2023-2024 verification documents, you are allowed to submit a signed copy of your 2021 tax return and its attached schedules.
*Same applies for 2022-2023 verification and you may submit the 2020 federal tax return with its attached schedules.
To UPLOAD ANY DOCUMENTS, click "Student Financial Services Upload & Forms" (to the left)
SIGNATURES ON ANY DOCUMENTS MUST BE AN ACTUAL SIGNATURE - FONT/TYPED SIGNATURES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AND WILL BE RECORDED AS AN INCOMPELTE DOCUMENT.
If you do not have your actual 2021 or 2020 Federal Tax Return, you may request a Tax Return Transcript through the IRS online webpage. (DO NOT request an account transcript). You may call the IRS at 800-908-9946
To request online at irs.gov, you must register and have the following:
* SSN, date of birth, tax filing status and mailing address from latest tax return,
* access to your email account,
* your personal account number from one of the following - credit card/mortgage/home equity loan/home equity line of credit, OR car loan, AND
* a mobile phone number with your name on the account.
What you will receive or have access to:
* all transcript types are available online
* view, print or download your transcript
* username and password to return later