Welcome students entering Cedar Crest College! It's an exciting time to be at the Crest. Everyone here at the College has a vested interest in you making a successful academic, educational, and social transition to our wonderful, close knit community. This site provides helpful links about upcoming mandatory activities as well as information about various services that are available to you.
Over the course of the next several weeks there are a number of things that will need to be done to ensure that you have a smooth transition. We would like to offer two pieces of advice: Adhere to all deadlines and ask questions if you are unsure. We promise that this will make your life so much easier. Note that there are some activities that are only for incoming first-year students, others just for incoming transfer students, and information that is for all new students.
New Students starting in the Fall of 2018:
- June 1 OR June 2 2018 - Student Orientation and Registration (S.O.A.R.)
- August 22-23, 2018 - International Student Orientation
- August 23-26, 2018 - First Year Student Orientation - View the schedule here.
- August 23, 2018 - Transfer Student Orientation - View the schedule here.
- August 23, 2018 - Parent and Family Orientation Schedule - View the schedule here.
Visit the Orientation website at www.cedarcrest.edu for more information. Check this site and your email often for updated information. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 610-606-4680.
Checkout what is happening on campus through your phone!