Locations for Our Services
- The Student Success Center in Cressman Library (main floor) is home to the Office of Academic Advising, Learning and Disability Resources, and the office of the Vice President of Student Services and Success/Dean of Students.
- The Allen House (second floor) is home to International Student Services.
- Butz Hall (lower level) contains not only the offices of Housing and Residence Life, but also the career closet, Student Engagement Teams (SET) space, prayer room, and food pantry.
- Hamilton Boulevard Building (HBB) is where our nursing tutor works with students.
- Tompkins College Center (second and third floors) includes the offices of Student Engagement and Career Development and Community Engagement.
Our regular hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Individual staff may have later hours available).
The Student Success Center, Butz Hall, and the Allen House have 24/7 access for students. Swipe your Cedar Crest ID to enter after normal operating hours to gain access to study spaces, computers, printer/copier, and the Market 365 Café, the career closet, Student Engagement Teams (SET) space, prayer room, and food pantry.*
* Please note that these hours may change at any time due to emerging issues related to COVID-19.