We understand that studying in another country is exciting, and it also can be a time of change, adjustment, and stress. Here at Cedar Crest College we want make sure your study abroad is a positive and growing experience. That is why we are offering the International Student Support Program (ISSP) to support you while studying in the United States.
Brought to you by Morneau Shepell and Cedar Crest College, the ISSP is free to use and your information is kept private. You have unlimited access to articles, tools, resources, and International Student Support Advisors that can help you succeed during your study at Cedar Crest.
You may call or chat an International Student Support Advisor at any time (24/7) to receive support at that time or choose to schedule an appointment in the future. You can connect with an advisor who speaks your language and understands your culture, including the challenges you face when studying in another country. International Student Support Advisors are available to provide support and guidance on many matters, including:
- Stress, frustration, concern, or uncertainty about any aspect life
- Difficulty adjusting to Cedar Crest culture or life in another country
- Worries about upcoming exams or disappointment with academic performance
- Anxiety about a public speaking assignment
- Procrastination and building time management skills
- Tensions with family members, friends, or roommates
- Loneliness or homesickness
- Concerns about post-graduation plans
- Much more!
There are many ways to access 24/7 support:
Download the free My SSP app from your device’s app store (available on Apple and Android devices) to call or chat an advisor, access articles, tools, and resources to help you succeed.
Visit the website: us.myissp.com to chat an advisor, access articles, tools, and resources to help you succeed
Dial: 1.866.743.7732 to speak with an advisor over the phone. If calling from outside of North America, please dial 001.416.380.6578
Check out the ISSP today!
This program is confidential within the limits of the law. No one will know you have reached out unless you choose to tell them.