International Student Transportation

Please be sure to review all of these forms.

This form must be completed for each person being transported.

Please read this form carefully and complete it fully. If you have questions, contact Academic Services at

Immigration, travel, & other governmental links

Study in the States offers free government resources that explain the rules and regulations governing the international student process in the United States.

Use this form to request letters, academic plans, and other items.

Use this link to pay your I-901 fee.

Use this link to request your I-94 form.

Use this link to access forms and information to get a drivers license or register your car.