Please observe the following rules when you reserve and use a study room:
- Reservation is for a single person.
- A valid student ID and completed online form is required to reserve a room. (go to: Room Reservation Form) On my.CedarCrest.edu click on the Current Students tab, then the Academic Services folder, then Student Success Center. This is the same link you can use make an appointment with the Writing Center.
- Reservations can only be made by an ID holder.
- One person may make a single reservation for one of the rooms for up to 2 hours. You must be able to show your room confirmation if asked.
- Please read our Study Rooms Policy listed below. This applies to all study room users.
For the full policy and guidelines, click here: Study Room Policy and Guidelines. Please note that the normal guidelines were modified to ensure safety and security the pandemic, effective 7/8/20. These guidelines reflect those changes.